Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Life Wid Books

Call me a bookworm, a nerd or a dreamer - but that’s exactly what I love being!
My friends get irritated at times as they don’t understand my obsessive need to stick my nose into novels.
I bet most of you enjoy reading, huh? I hope u do. Post in your comments on your favourite books and also the books that you think we should avoid reading!

A list of my favourite books are-

Gone with the Wind - by Margaret Michelle

If Tomorrow Comes -by Sidney Sheldon

Veronica decides to Die - by Paulo Coelho

The entire Harry Potter series!

Twilight series

Books by Dr. Brian Weiss

The da Vinci code - by Dan brown

If you are looking for romance books try Johanna Lindsay’s collections;
psychotic horror! then read Kay Hooper’s books.

Well the list of good books goes on. I bet I have skipped most of the good books - absentminded as I am. as soon as I remember them I’ll post it down. till then give in the names of the books close to your hearts. We could have a healthy discussion on them!

No comments: