Friday, January 09, 2009

Techological Gibberish?

Hi everyone, hope you are having a nice day.

Mine had a little wobbly start. As it goes...

I got a new digital camera yesterday and after some time I removed the batteries and packed it. when I put the batteries back on into the camera it wouldn't work! I tried again and again and cursed my bad luck. crap! just one day and I had spoilt my camera. Was almost in tears today morning when I finally opened my 'getting started guide' for the 100th time and went through it. In the batteries instruction it stated two different ways in which you put the batteries. I stared at it 4 some time and then put the batteries back on into the camera, but this time they were inserted differently. the + indicated in the camera now was adjacent to the - of the battery. and guess what it worked!
I released a gr8 sigh of relief.
hmm... technology and I don’t go together all too well, do they?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sau mein se 99 beimaan, phir bhi apni Ankitha mahaan!

lol

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog